Destiny exotic swords
- http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2014/09/13/destiny-how-to-get-exotic-weapons-guide.htm (other wiki’s on this too, if this one is no good)
- Ability: throw spinning arc of light which lingers on hit
- This is a one shot in PVP, and very useful for ranged attacks since it tracks targets.
- My favorite. Only one I didn’t break down
- Also very useful in PvE
- I don’t really use this one but it has powerful uppercut
- Ability: Spin in circle with blade and damage nearby enemies
- Useful in PvE when you have several enemies which blitz in hordes
- Red Death
- Haven’t found this yet
- Recharges health on kills
- Black Spindle
- Exotic sniper
- Refill clip with 3 rapid precision hits
- When daily heroic is runaway and 3 locked doors, to the right of 3rd 10 minute timer. Use heavy and special liberally ( I synth at beginning of story, so my synth is recharged by the time I get to the challenge)
- Touch of malice
- Exotic scout rifle with full auto
- 45 fragments (fragmented.crystalhelix.com). Then follow quest line
- Mida Multi-Tool
- Exotic scout rifle
- Random or occasionally sold by Xur
- Random exotic heavy rocket launcher which tracks targets and detonates early based on proximity
- 1000 yard stare
- Random drop legendary sniper
- Also sold by Vanguard armory near the shipwright. The vendor hear sells it with a pretty good ability set.
- If you find one with the ShortGaze SLH10 scope, keep it. This is better than the vendors version.
- Colovance’s Duty
- Rank 4 legendary scout rifle in current Iron banner. Many advantages over Mida depending on match objective.
- The last word
- I’ve heard this is a ridiculously good exotic hand cannon
If you’ve turned in 4 relics to the gunsmith, the following month on the 7th, you’ll have a mission on earth that isn’t available again until the following month on the 7th. If you complete it, you’ll unlock a quest line to get you the Sleeper Simulant which destroys things in PvE, and can one-shot a guardian in PVP as well (although, it’s mostly used in PvE).
Also, pay attention to your gear. Gauntlets can increase reload speed significantly. I usually perk my sniper. Chest pieces often have increased ammo capacity for primary or special, and boots have it for special/heavy. I spawn now with 12 sniper rounds.
Another handy one if you like rockets is the rocket launcher perk that lets you find heavy more often, and receive more ammo when you do. Couple that with extra ammo from a good pair of boots, and you have a fun heavy round in trials.